Tuesday, September 22, 2015

SachchiAdvice - Fathers Forever

My father was the purest and the most genuine person in my life and he was a man of principles. It was because of him, I am the person I am today and his teachings are always loved and cherished by me. There was many moments in my life that I spent with him and kept absorbing his words and their meanings and for me he was a bundle of knowledge and intelligence.

There was a time in my college where I flunked in one paper and was very upset and angry on my self. I kept blaming myself as I did not concentrate a lot on my studies at that time and was unable to grasp the things explained during the lectures. The subject was MATHS which was I was very weak at and I couldn't take tuitions as we couldn't afford it. It was then when my father noticed my behavior had changed and I had become silent. He came up to me and told me to not take too much stress as he was aware I was weak in the subject and hence the result was negative.

After that day, my father kept motivating me and spent hours at night making me learn the notes he had borrowed from the professor of my college. He couldn't explain to me the same but he kept advising me that I should never lose hope in my life and there is no subject that is beyond my understanding. He knew I had a fear for numbers and hence he used to keep encouraging me that I should either be ready to face these challenges of life or run away from them which would make me a coward. I understood the meaning of his words and then made friends with those numbers that used to be my enemies earlier. It was because of his encouragement and advise that I got a first class in the same subject and my FATHER was proud that I was his son and I was proud to have a FATHER like him.

This was the most memorable experience of my life and my father was the man who gave me the Sachchi advise because of which I always love facing challenges and not run away from them.

I am participating in the #SachchiAdvice Contest by MaxLife in Association with BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment