Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Saffolalife #ProtectHerHeart initiative for a healthy heart!

I thank Saffolalife and Blogadda for coming up with this unique opportunity and make us husbands think about our wives and the things they do for us in our day-to-day life. The wives of each household are a major backbone of a family and while some women are only housewives, some are working women. The women of our house do many things to keep the house happy and for them, the family comes first and then comes their own health. It's our time to take care of their health and take the Saffolalife pledge to keep them fit and healthy.

I took the Weight-Heart Test at www.saffolalife.com and I entered my spouse's details like her weight, age and waist details. The result showed that according to my wive's weight and height, my wife is overweight as she has a BMI of 25.38. Her waist circumference is 2 inches over the normal limit of 35 inches and hence that needs to be reduced. I thank Saffola for providing this information and now it's my responsibility that I take care of her diet and make her exercise and reduce the extra fat.





The new advertisement of Saffola makes us realize that 2 out of 4 women have a risk of heart problems which is a major concern. I being a working man and my wife being a housewife, we barely used to get time to spend with each other and our major discussions used to be about our family matters and problems. But after watching the advertisement and reading the new activity of Blogadda, I made my wife spend few moments with me and we discussed about her diet and food plan. It came to me as a surprise that she had actually been eating a lot of oily stuff as we had been ordering pizzas and making pakoras at home since few weeks. I decided to cut down these food items and make the servants cook only vegetables mainly green vegetables and instead of sweets, we will be having soups and fruit juices to keep our entire family, especially my wife healthy and fit.

Saffolalife has specified that walking helps us to stay fit and healthy and hence I will be accompanying my wife to a 30 minute walk every alternate day during the week and on weekends, we'll have a 45 minute walk to compensate for the two days during the week. Along with this, I'll also make sure that we join a gym and work out together. My wife is quite lazy to exercise all by herself and this would be more of a way to spend time and stay fit for both of us. The diet also would be planned by our doctor and I'll make sure she strictly follows it during the week. All in all, it will be my way of expressing my love and care for her and thanks to Saffola for giving me this opportunity.


I am joining the Saffolalife #ProtectHerHeart initiative and pledging my support to better heart health in Association with BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment