Saturday, August 20, 2016

Go Casual with my Zapstore

I usually shop at myntra and love their latest fashion trends and outfits and range from as low as Rs. 100-Rs. 50000 and most of their outfits are ones that I love to wear. This Zapstore is a complete curated collection of mine and is a store that I would keep visiting from time to time as it would remind me of a place that I has all the products I crave to buy one day.


Staring from the top I've chosen. It's a casual top that suits my style perfectly as it is green in color which represents the environment and it is also my favorite color. I love green as I look best in this color and this shirt is a checked one which is mostly the style I have in my closet.







This is a Navy Blue jeans that matches my green top and looks stylish in every aspect. The coolness does reflect in the color and material of this jeans and it just makes the cool a casual and it adds the attitude that I need to flaunt to carry this look well.







Now since I've chosen a cool green tee and a stylish denim jeans, why not go for sunglasses? That's what I'll do next. Checkout how cool these sunglasses look and the brand is a very popular brand "United Colors of Benetton" and these sunglasses are unisex which make them different and totally fit for any moment and occasion.




My watch should be one that's neither too casual not formal so that I can flaunt it whenever and wherever I want, no matter if I am visiting a beach, going out with my wife or attending a meeting. This is a watch that's super stylish and elegant which would make everyone atleast blink an eye when they notice it. Too cool to go with a simple t-shirt and jeans and too classy to match my sunglasses.







Nothing better than Nike shoes which are best known for their comfort level and style. Each pair represents the effort they put in while making these shoes and this is exactly that would match any casual wear or informal wear. With a green t-shirt, the shoes too need to match the color and Nike has done it all for me.




After putting in so much effort to pick up clothings, accessories and shoes, the last thing that we need to do is take out a selfie and since the occasion is green and we need a selfie, the name that strikes me immediately is Oppo Selfie Expert. This phone is best suited for casual outings and can match any outfit and look perfectly.













I am making my own store for the #BestZapStore activity at BlogAdda in association with Zapstore.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment